DO Recruitment Advisors
DO Recruitment Advisors Luxembourg Luxembourg
2 weeks ago
Personal Assistant / House management
• Personal secretarial and administrative support to principals, including but not limited to calendar management, bookkeeping, invoice management and account reconciliations, filing management
• Day-to-day support for the principals and their family, including but not limited to occasional support of nannies with child(-ren), occasional support of housekeeper with dog, running personal errands
• Household management, including but not limited to administration pertaining to running of household, house maintenance scheduling and liaison with contractors/services, stock management and sourcing of supplies, wardrobe management
• Organisation of travel arrangements, including but not limited to packing of suitcases for principals, researching and booking of travel, including flights, transportation, accommodation and activities, planning of holidays and travel itineraries, occasional travel with the family
• Supervision... and coordination of household staff including but not limited to staff administration, staff scheduling, staff supervision and liaison
• Handling specific projects e.g., planning a holiday, house move or event
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Previous experience as a Personal assistant or house management
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized, proactive and detail orientated.
• Ability to use initiative, work, problem solve and prioritise independently
• French and English
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested. #DO
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/HOUSE MANAGEMENT (M/F) Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.