Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Australia Australia
1 week ago
• Join the Better Big Bank to help drive transformation in our Lending Origination Team
• One of Australia's Biggest Banks - A top 100 ASX listed Company
• Benefits includes flexible working, learning programs & discounts on banking
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life, feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
This role sits within our Origination team within the Lending Practice, who have the primary responsibility for ensuring that business requirements are effectively translated into technology solutions to deliver the desired business... outcomes.
You will work with business stakeholders and technical team members to map, analyse, and document business processes and requirements and translate them into detailed functional specifications. They will bridge the gap between business and technical teams, translating business requirements into epics and user stories that form the basis for the technical design and delivery. Using your knowledge in technology to define functional solutions to given business problems in technological terms.
Among other deliverables you will define the functional specifications that resolve business problems and derive technical solutions to these problems taking into consideration the complexity of technology solutions.
In this role you’ll get to:
• Work with the business to understand IT requirements and work closely with the tech team IT to translate requirements and ensure they are delivered appropriately
• Talk to the business and advise them about the technical capabilities and limitations of systems and provide solutions to the business to be onboarded with IT changes whilst ensuring the best outcome
• Working closely with stakeholders to gather and document requirements as epics and user stories in Jira
• Perform research and interviews to determine business requirements and translate into technical specifications
You will be experienced in working in an agile environment and be able to write detailed user stories in Jira and ideally have knowledge of Lending.
To be successful in the role you will have:
• Experience working end to end across IT system focused initiatives as a Technical Business Analyst
• Good general IT knowledge and how systems can interact and work with each other
• The ability to work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements whilst consulting with them about the realistic capabilities of IT systems. As well as being able to translate the requirements to the tech team and speak with them about technical requirements
• To be self-driven, able to work autonomously whilst facilitating and influencing others across the initiative to meet schedules and deliver on requirements
• An excellent level of written and verbal communication to be able to write documentation and present to stakeholders across the enterprise from the senior to the executive level
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Working with us opens the door to a whole lot more than a fee free account. Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. We offer various leave benefits as well as banking benefits which can you give cash back in your pocket, shopping discounts, novated leasing options and we can support financially if you wish to complete further studies.
Bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Be quick to apply! Applications will be reviewed as they are received and may close before the listed closing date
Technical Business Analyst Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.