Pulse Healthcare London United Kingdom
1 week ago
Pulse Nursing are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Staff Nurse (SSN) to join a Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) at the UK's largest private Children and Women's healthcare hospital in London. The remarkable hospital specialises in paediatrics, women's health, and obstetrics (maternity).
As a Senior Staff Nurse (SSN) in a Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), you will be having a variety of responsibilities and duties such as:
• Assessing the level of care required for your patients
• As well as planning, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive care plans for children
• As a Senior Nurse you will be responsible for the nursing management of a specific area
• You will be overseeing personnel and acting as a role model for the team
• You will be coaching and supervising junior members of staff as a senior nurse.
Just some of the fantastic benefits will you be gaining from joining the team
• You will receive PICU Qualification bonus of up to £3000
• You will... have access to employee and family private medical cover
• You will have access contributory pension scheme
• Generous holiday allowance
• Life assurance
• Health and wellbeing benefits
• You would need to be flexible to work long days, nights and weekends based on an internal rotation
• NMC-registered Children's Nurse
• You will need previous experience within a Paediatric ICU, HDU or NICU environment
• You must have great communication skills
• Be able to work closely as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• You must be caring, compassionate and have empathy
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure that appropriate mentors are available for student nurses and to provide a supportive and engaging atmosphere for students in training.
• Ensure that all patients in the chosen clinical area have individualised care plans in place.
• In the absence of the Sister/Charge nurse, take on responsibility for the unit.
• Coordination of patient care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team
Apply now for this excellent position by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruiting team will contact you shortly.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250 voucher for successful referring them
Senior Staff Nurse – Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)-Central... London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.