5138 Atlanta GA Georgia
1 week ago
We are searching for a Sr. ABAP Programmer / Analyst who will be responsible for analysis, technical specifications writing, problem solving, programming and testing of our client's SAP applications based in Atlanta, GA.
Essential Functions of the role...
• Technical development and maintenance of SAP S4 Hana implementation.
• Support all interfaces to the application for upgrades and problem resolution.
• Develop technical specifications for reports, modifications, and extensions.
• Support the end user community with user mentoring, process documentation, and end user training.
• Conduct technical research with recommendations for action into IT related topics: upgrades, systems, methodologies, software, etc.
• Independent task handling and providing optimum technical solutions to Functional team.
• Work directly with the software vendor and service providers for issue resolution and implementation of functionality.
• Present status as required to the IT and business staff.
• Provide off-hour support as needed.
• Other duties as requested.
Additional Necessary Skills include:
• Basic understanding of business processes applicable to various modules in SAP – SD, MM, FI, and PM
• Comfortable with OSSS navigation and OSS note interpretation
• Good understanding of SAP BW
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this opportunity
Atlanta GA USA
Sr. ABAP Programmer / Analyst Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.