Allnorth Consultants Limited
Allnorth Consultants Limited Saskatoon Canada
5 days ago
Senior Structural Engineer
Saskatoon, SK; Regina, SK
Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. With offices across Canada, the United States, and Mexico, Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with a strong background in the heavy industrial sector to join our team, based out of either our Saskatoon or Regina offices. As the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to plan, coordinate, execute, and manage the design of a variety of structural... projects.
• Preliminary to detailed design of industrial structures including concrete foundations, steel structures, and buildings
• Carry out estimates of project costs, complex analysis and calculations, design review, preparation of reports, proposals, and contract documentation
• Collaborate with the project team comprised of engineers, designers, project coordinators, and others, to develop drawings and specifications
• Perform new structural designs, evaluate existing structures, and perform inspections
• Interface directly with PMs, team members, contractors, and others to clearly define project requirements and expectations
• Ensure completion of work within allotted schedules and budgets and with high quality standards
• Proactively resolve performance, scope, and schedule issues with the PMs as they arise
• Offer support, mentoring, and guidance to other structural team members
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, preferably specialized in Structural Engineering
• Registered, or eligible to register, as a P.Eng. with APEGS
• 12+ years of relevant experience in heavy industrial structural design, preferably within a consulting environment
• Experience with heavy equipment foundations, dynamic analysis, seismic design, in a heavy industrial environment
• Experience working with National Building Codes
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment
• Technical competence and strong attention to detail
• Proven leadership and mentoring ability
• Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. Become part of our team and we will provide you the opportunities to develop both personally and professionally. At Allnorth, we encourage a culture of camaraderie and collaboration working together towards a common goal. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team. Apply today!
Allnorth is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Senior Structural Engineer Saskatoon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.