RLDatix Toronto Canada
1 week ago
RLDatix is on a mission to change healthcare. We help organizations drive safer, more efficient care by providing governance, risk, compliance, and workforce management tools that drive overall improvement and safety. Our suite of cloud-based software helps organizations reduce healthcare-acquired infections, report on adverse events, and ensure patient safety learnings are deployed effectively.
RLDatix is truly global, with over 1,800 employees worldwide in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia, Canada, and the United States allowing us to be at the forefront of global patient safety and Governance, Risk, and Compliance movement. We envision a world where patients have access to the best and safest care possible and our team is made up of people who truly believe in what we do. We’re always looking for people who are passionate about making a positive change in healthcare to join our team. Come and make an impact in a growing organization committed to patient care!
What You Will... Do:
The RFP Writer will have the exciting opportunity to author and manage bid and proposal documents that are an integral part of the overall success of the organization. Responsibilities will include the end-to-end coordination, authoring, editing, shipping and managing of complex technical and functional proposals to support Sales in winning new business in North America.
· Performing detailed analysis of RFP/RFQ/RFI documents to assess requirements.
· Authoring questions and clarify requirements to reduce risk/improve probability of winning.
· Preparing responses to all RFP’s, Technical Questionnaires, and sole-source procurement inquiries.
· Collaborating with subject matter experts and other internal stakeholders to ensure high-quality responses are produced.
· Developing compelling proposal narratives that demonstrate the value of the company and our products.
· Maintaining a repository of standard RFP, RFI, and Technical Questionnaire questions in and answers in RFPIO, as well as standard Exhibits that can be reused and continuously enhanced.
· Project managing multiple proposal submissions and responses at once, including leading kick-off meetings and coordinating / communicating with stakeholder teams.
· Work with sales to deliver completed proposals back to the customer.
· Translating technical information into readable responses, while ensuring content is persuasive and concise.
· Reviewing proposal responses for content flow, organization, compliance to requests including forms/terms/financial information, format specifications, syntax/grammar and unified tone of voice.
Experience/Knowledge/Competencies You Will Need:
· 3-5 years of proven and progressive experience responding to RFPs.
· College diploma or University degree in Marketing, Business, English, Arts, Communications or a related field or equivalent experience is an asset.
· Strong knowledge of the RFP process.
· Exceptional written communication and interpersonal skills – interacts successfully with all levels of staff including Directors, Managers, and clients with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
· Previous experience working in the Healthcare or Healthcare management industries considered an asset.
· Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Should have a technology-curious mind and have basic knowledge of ‘Software-as-a-Service’ solutions (SaaS).
· Intellectual curiosity and ability to “get smart quick” on a wide variety of topics.
· Self-directed and able to work well without close supervision.
· Able to convert complex technical information into everyday language easily understood by a general audience.
· Entrepreneurial, confident, and a self-starter with the ability to take initiative and manage adversity.
· Able to manage and deliver multiple projects at once under tight timelines; thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, high pressure environment.
RLDatix offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability coverage, a generous retirement savings plan, paid time off, and paid holidays. RLDatix is an equal opportunity employer, and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.