Zync. Germany Germany
5 days ago
Embedded Security Architect - Germany - Up to 100% Remote role - up to 110k
A futuristic automotive company playing a key role in vehicle development. They have more than 800 employees across Germany all working towards the same objectives - developing an sophisticated mobility ecosystem.
• Conducting threat analysis, vulnerability analyzes and defining test cases.
• You collaborate with company stakeholders to develop cyber security requirements for an attack-proof system design for both hardware and software development.
• Creating and updating cyber security concepts and requirements at system and ECU level.
• Participation in the creation of safety plans & concepts.
• Cooperation with experts in all software-related areas within the automotive E/E architecture.
• You have completed technical studies and have previous professional experience in the field of cyber security and automotive & have some knowledge of ISO 21434.
• You have previous... experience with security infrastructure, cryptography and C/C++
• You have previous experience with cyber security concepts & communication architectures.
• Strong communication & documentation skills with a proactive way of working.
• Work well both individually & in a team.
• 30 days annual leave.
• Up to 100% remote working options.
• Flexible working hours.
• Company academy offering further training in both hard & soft skills.
• Benefit from a company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits!
• Earn company credit to redeem at numerous partner companies. (Restaurants, gas stations etc.)
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with me immediately
Security Architect (Embedded) Germany jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.