Streamline Search Ltd
Streamline Search Ltd Wisbech United Kingdom
6 days ago
Depot Manager Required! Streamline Search are representing a leading independent logistics and distribution firm that specialise in European Road freight. Due to the on-going success and profitable business wins our client requires an experienced Depot Manager to head up a dynamic and growing team and take the lead in managing a busy depot.
(Depot Manager) - Position Overview
As an integral part of their senior leadership team going forward, they are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Depot Manager to join their team at their busy depot. As part of the role the successful candidate will work closely with colleagues from across the business and all sites across the UK and Europe. This role and managed depot will cover mainly General Haulage so applicable experience in this sector of the industry would be beneficial.
• Assessing drivers and delivering Inductions
• Arranging repairs and routine maintenance
• Drivers Hours Rules and regulations and subsequent infringements.
•... Ensuring that all drivers and operators have the correct, up to date qualifications.
• Maintaining and completing accurate records
• Keeping schedules and organising team members
• The candidate must be knowledgeable of all the regulations and duties involved with being a FM as well as persuasive enough to ensure that transport departments route the vehicles into the workshops when booked.
• Managing all aspects of operations in their depot.
(Depot Manager) - Position Requirements
• Experience working with a Transport Operations role.
• Excellent IT skills/ understanding of MS Office applications.
• Strong geographical knowledge of UK roads.
• Transport Manager CPC - Road Haulage (Essential)
• Great organisational and customer service skills.
• Prior experience running a busy depot is preferred but not essential.
• Ability to manage reporting members of staff.
• Experience managing a fleet of vehicles is essential (20 HGV's or more)
(Depot Manager) - Position Remuneration
• Salary: £45,000.00 - £55,000.00
• Company Vehicle
• Bonus structure to be discussed at interview stage.
• On-site parking
Streamline Search is a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the United Kingdom. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying to this post you are granting us consent to process your data and contact you in relation to this application
Jobs in Wisbech United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.