TripAdvisor Paris France
2 weeks ago
W elcome to our fabulous world. 🍴 We are TheFork . Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥 ️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values ... We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
We are looking for an Apps Release Manager to lead the Apps release process in our Diner's Experience Mobile team.
We are present in 12 countries and have above 30M downloads on stores. We are proud to have a 4.7 / 5 rating by our users.
Your future Missions
You are the owner of the release process. Nothing get released without your approval. As the lead of the process, you put effort in making it : enjoyable, fast, simple and reliable.
What you will do:
You'll own the Release strategy :
• Innovation : You'll bring innovative thinking to release management at TheFork : You'll set up a process to make the app release smooth & fluid.
• Leadership: You'll act as an owner who will drive and deliver Release Management related initiatives. You'll also help establishing best practices in tooling and processes for release management across TheFork; You act as the lead and authority for releases of the TheFork B2C applications.
• Collaboration & coordination : You'll work closely with the product, engineering and QA teams to ensure great communication and transparency.
You'll govern the Release management : You ensure that releases are smooth for everybody (internal teams but also our Diners !). You own it !
• Accountable for iOS and Android release management for our apps.
• Coordinate distributed development across teams that contribute to our new app versions.
• Navigate our cross-function ecosystem and be the liaison for manual and automated regression QA.
• Certify releases as ready throughout all stages of the process, including regression testing and holistic quality.
• Prepare and publish the release notes in collaboration with product and Marketing teams.
• Own release schedule communication (calendar of releases & roadmap) and documentation.
• Monitor main KPIs of each release (conversion, crashes, performances & reviews on stores)
Your future team:
As App Release manager, you will be part of the Mobile core team (1 EM, 2 iOS, 2 Android devs).
This team is responsible of the Core foundations of both Apps (Architecture, tooling, Dev XP) but also coordinate all App developers across the different feature teams.
Who you are:
You have 3+ years experience in releasing process (ideally for apps on both the Apple and Google Stores).
You have 3+ years experience working with native app development in QA, product management or engineering.
You are familiar with App Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
You are fluent in English (and comfortable in French or Italian)
You have knowledge of Jira or other equivalent task management tooling (Notion, Trello, etc).
Soft skills :
You are an App lover with a passion for mobile development and scaling processes for building on the iOS and Android platforms.
You have the ability to work both with different stakeholders : engineers, product managers, QA, customer service & business stakeholders
You pay attention to details and show critical thinking. You have a true obsession for customers satisfaction.
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖ ️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💚 Complementary time off to spend with your loved ones
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants )
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳 ️ 🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸 ♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
👶 Financial benefits in the events of a birth, adoption, pacs, or wedding
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏡 Housing assistance plan to help find accommodations, or with repairs for your home
🏥 72% of health insurance fully covered by the company
👩 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork , we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.
Application Release Manager - TheFork Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.