Edwards Lifesciences France France
2 weeks ago
The team in France is growing significantly and we are regularly looking to add new talents.
In case you are interested in a role at Edwards Lifesciences, send us your CV and the Talent Acquisition team will soon reach out back to you. Please, note that we might not have a vacancy in your geography available immediately.
As a Territory Manager, you are a critical part of the THV field team in ( region here ) that works closely with heart centers, physicians, and hospital staff to drive sales revenue for Edward’s TAVI growth. As a customer leader, you have a deep product knowledge, and understand market dynamics in your territory. You are responsible for driving therapy development in line with the business strategies in a way that enhances Edward’s reputation in the market.
Th ese are the competencies that will make you successful:
Edwards’s product & portfolio knowledge : As a Territory Manager, you have an good understanding aortic stenosis, and the patient condition. You find... innovative ways to use this knowledge to drive your account’s strategic objectives and patient-based messages, showing how products can fulfil unmet needs.
Market and Economic Knowledge : You have excellent business acumen and adapt your style to communicate with both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, including physicians, hospital administration and economic decision makers. You understand competitor products and capabilities, technically and clinically and regularly provides advice to customers on economic trends. You are seen by the customer as the "go to" source for market insights.
Territory and Business Management: You effectively manage your territory through tracking tools (e.g. SFDC, dashboards, account profiles) by creating plans that engage accounts in partnerships and aligned with long-term strategic thinking to improve the TAVI program. You think and plan big by maintaining and executing account plans to maximize performance and to drive tangible results. You are highly proficient in connecting hospital data with Edwards’ solutions and can communicate to the customer in a compelling way.
Sales Capabilities: The Territory Manager is an expert in guiding external stakeholders throughout the tender process and an expert in negotiation tactics. You organize and conduct regional workshops gathering account and clinical stakeholders to discuss opportunities to increase TAVI activity and motivate growth. This includes tailoring the THV value proposition and utilizing value-based selling approach to customer situations and needs.
Customer Leadership: The Territory Manager will develop strong working relationships with customers, utilizing internal relationships to drive territory strategy and build support to achieve goals. You use a consultative approach with your customers to understand unmet needs, and are able to build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers to enhance the Edwards brand. You will have excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills to manage a complex sales process that has clinical and financial customers.
Teamwork and Leadership: The Territory Manager can work independently but remains a key member of the territory team. You understand the THV organization and can foster an environment where sharing best practices is the standard. You are a good listener and experienced in working with Field Clinical Specialists, Physicians and Hospital Leadership. You are highly capable of working collaboratively with colleagues within your region, as well as across functions including Marketing, Commercial Operations, Finance, and Strategy.
We are looking for someone with these skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business or related experience is required.
• Experience in commercial position of pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with territory and senior management colleagues
• A strong consultative selling skill set and the ability to strategically engage customers and stakeholders in value based discussions.
• Experience developing and successfully executing compelling account strategies, including a proven track record in business planning analysis and strategic account planning
• Firsthand experience working directly with customers, opinion leaders, technical experts, and professional staff as well as broad exposure to the healthcare industry and its competitors is preferred.
• Proven track record of engaging and developing lasting relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders in complex clinical environments, such as mid and senior level healthcare professionals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders. This position will require close collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as external physician partners, and economic decision makers
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life
Territory Manager THV France jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.