UBS Zürich Switzerland
1 week ago
Switzerland - Zürich
Business development, Client advisory / Relationship management, Digital, Sales
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference \#
Full Time, Part Time
Are you interested in the topics of digitalization, lending platforms, disintermediation and their impact on the real estate financing market in Switzerland? Are you looking for a job involving both the execution of real estate financing transactions as well as the contribution to the strategic evolution of our lending platforms? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of digital platforms and the lending business?
We are looking for a motivated person who will work on the following tasks:
- origination and execution of financing transactions for Income Producing Real Estate, this includes the coordination between all involved stakeholders (borrowers, UBS client advisors and institutional capital providers)
- perform controls and quality checks... across the whole lending process on the UBS key4 mortgages platform including the management of life-cycle events
- contribute to the further strategic development of the platform regarding digitalization, enlargement of platform offering and functionalities
- be responsible for monthly status reports, analysis and financial forecasts for the senior management
You'll be working as part of the Lending Platforms team, based in Zürich and within Digital Platforms & Marketplaces. We are responsible for business transformation in the field of lending platforms (i.e. disintermediation, lending innovation, partnerships, ecosystems). You will work in the team managing the lending platform UBS key4 mortgages for Income Producing Real Estate.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That-s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- 2-3 years in a financial services organization with preferably experience in the credit/lending business for Income Producing Real Estate
- intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment and self-motivation to work independently on strategic projects
- proven capacity to operate flawlessly and effectively under tight deadlines
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- capacity to interact with multiple stakeholders
- fluent German and English language skills (French/Italian as a plus)
- advanced user in MS Office
- equivalent to a university degree in finance, business, technology or a related field is a plus
- passionate about shaping the lending platform world of tomorrow
- personal network in the Swiss real estate market is a plus
UBS is the world-s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we-re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of \#teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce
Product Manager / Transaction Manager Lending Platforms (m/w), 80-100% Zürich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.