Laminar Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
1 week ago
Laminar is the first data security platform built for the cloud. Our solution connects seamlessly into the cloud service provider accounts, discovers and classifies all sensitive data, and monitors and protects the crown jewels that are stored in the cloud. We are introducing a novel approach built upon deep technology in order to solve the cloud data security problem.
About The Role
We're looking for a senior backend engineer to join our R&D team. You will work closely with our product team to build our unique product offering. As an expert backend engineer, you will be responsible for developing our data ingestion pipeline, introducing new analysis engines, and building complex backend designs that are both scalable and fault-tolerant.
What You'll Be Doing
• You’ll have your domain of expertise in which you'll assist the product team with future directions, lead the technology and cooperate with other engineers.
• You’ll develop backend services that integrate with and... ingest data from various cloud providers that store sensitive data.
• You’ll build pipelines that analyze, classify, correlate and process this data.
• You’ll build systems that detect anomalies in the ingested data for alerting the customer, that automatically resolve issues and that generate sophisticated yet easily consumable insights arising from the processed data.
• You’ll have end-to-end responsibility from the design phase up to making sure the system is scalable and can meet high customer demands in production.
• You’ll participate in team efforts such as design reviews and task forces.
• You’ll work in an agile environment that focuses on high velocity and responds quickly to new insights.
• As a startup all-around player, you'll work closely and at a high pace with other engineers, product, design, and other internal key stakeholders, as well as have a direct line of sight into how your work solves real-world problems for our clients and accelerates our business.
• 5+ years of experience in building backend software using a high-level language such as Python
• Experience in building cloud-native products, with an emphasis on AWS
• Experience in SQL and ORM frameworks, such as SQLAlchemy.
• Experience building distributed systems using modern frameworks, such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, Amazon SQS, and Celery
• Experience in writing RESTful APIs
• Experience in async programming (e.g. asyncio)
• Knowledge of cloud internals (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Knowledge in the cybersecurity domain - advantage
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar, or relevant military experience - advantage
• Please add a link to your GitHub profile (optional)
All Tel Aviv team members, work with a hybrid work model that gives them the option to work both at home and in the office
In the News
Geektime Insider: Laminar
Geektime: Meet Oran Avraham our CTO and Co-Founder
"Security is a team sport" - Adam Selipsky, CEO of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Calcalistech: Laminar raised $67M
The 10 Hottest Cloud Security Startup Companies Of 2022
Israeli data security startup Laminar emerges from stealth with $32 million Series A
Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
Senior Backend Engineer Tel Aviv-Yafo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.