Yotpo Sofia Bulgaria
5 days ago
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front- End Engineer.
• A BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
• 3-4 years of experience in software development of web applications
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3... and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
frameworks (Angular/React/Vue). Particularly React.
• Familiarity with standard front-end toolkits such as: Webpack, Yarn, npm etc.
• Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) such as: Jasmine, Karma,
• Experience with front-end automation frameworks and flows
• Experience with backend technologies for web applications
• Be essential part of development and maintenance of a Production
product in Yotpo’s core product
Be a mentor for less experienced team members
• Take ownership over Epics & Initiatives
• Deliver high quality solutions for assigned features
• Lead complex architecture and HL designs
• Participate in code review process of peers pull requests
• Participate in incidents management process
• Value team methodologies and actively participate in ceremonies
• Be proactive in team/company initiatives
• In- and cross-team collaboration
• Promote web development best practices, high quality, and efficient
The perfect Candidate:
• Believes in E2E approach, production oriented
• Makes decisions based on data
• Loves what they are doing and loves building new things
• Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit
• Has strong collaboration skills
• Stays focused and achieves goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Experienced in maintenance and monitoring of a microservice
What we offer:
• Track to success. Work in a dynamic organisation with close to 0
employee churn and the biggest Bulgarian-backed VC exit
• Working with the top notch technologies. architecture and infrastructure
• Ambient and laid back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
• Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country
• Competitive remuneration
• Company backed Hackathons, conferences, etc.
• Extra health insurance package
• Flexible social package
• Food and soft drinks bar
• Access to learning platforms
• Hybrid working mode
Senior Front End Engineer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.