Halifax Hospital Medical Center
Halifax Hospital Medical Center Port Orange FL United States
2 weeks ago
Halifax Health - Hospice is seeking a Field Social Worker...
The Social Worker will be responsible for the psychosocial assessment and participate in the development of an interdisciplinary plan of care, supporting the psychosocial needs of the Hospice patient/family to ensure the best possible psychosocial outcomes.
• MSW from Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school.
• Licensed or licensed eligible as a Clinical Social Worker in the state of Florida.
• Valid driving license and good driving record.
• Must have one (1) year of healthcare experience.
• Social work or counseling background, knowledge of community resources
• One year of social work experience in a health care setting required.
• Working knowledge of systems theory and family dynamics.
• Strong clinical and assessment skills, including crisis intervention and the ability to work in a team setting.
• Organization, time-management, and self-awareness.
• Must be customer-service oriented and able to effectively communicate and build relationships with Team Members at all levels in the organization.
• Professionalism in interpersonal verbal and written communication skills with colleagues, physicians and ancillary department personnel is required
• Skilled in providing care for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide and document psychosocial assessments
• Provide psychosocial support and services to the patient/caregiver
• Facilitate community referrals
• Facilitate Nursing Home/Assisted Living Facility transfers
• Assess bereavement needs
• Provide crisis intervention
• Serve as a resource to the interdisciplinary team
• Participate in education of the community regarding Hospice care
Recognized as one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals™ in the United States by IBM Watson Health™, Halifax Health serves Volusia and Flagler counties, providing a continuum of health care services through a network of organizations including a tertiary hospital, two community hospitals, urgent care clinics, psychiatric services, a cancer treatment center with five outreach locations, the area’s largest hospice, a center for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, primary care walk-in clinics, a clinic specializing in women’s health, a pediatric care community clinic, five pediatric medical practices, a home health care agency and an exclusive provider organization. Halifax Health offers the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center (TSC), Center for Transplant Services, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services, complete Neurosurgical Services, OB Emergency Department and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that cares for babies born earlier than 28 weeks. For more information, visit halifaxhealth.org.
About the Company:
Halifax Hospital Medical Center
Port Orange FL USA
Jobs in Port Orange FL United States
Field Social Worker - Hospice Port Orange jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.