Burrell Behavioral Health
Burrell Behavioral Health Springfield MO United States
4 days ago
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Not only is Burrell growing the amount of its resources, services, and facilities to assist as many communities as possible, it also provides plenty of opportunity for growth in your current field and the freedom to explore others. Our culture and our environment are unlike any other... We offer highly-competitive pay and a full range of top-notch full-time employee benefits such as:
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Student Loan Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program
The Network Administrator's role is to ensure the stable operation of the in-house computer network. This includes assisting in planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and data connectivity. The person will also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
• Provide support and mentor for other IT Staff
• Manage servers, including but not limited to print, terminal and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
• Aid with security solutions, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
• Aid in managing network hardware and equipment, including switches, hubs, and UPSs for adds moves and changes.
• Aid in installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation, network and system hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Ensure network connectivity of all workstations.
• Administer equipment, hardware and software updates.
• Aid in network design and capacity planning.
• Aid in research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Interact with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to review and install products and services.
• Practice network and systems asset management, including maintenance of network or systems component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights. Aid in server and security audits.
• Aid in data backup recovery.
• Monitor and test network performance of systems and network devices. Recommend and perform network improvements, aid in upgrades, and repairs.
• Other duties as assigned
• College or technical diploma in the field of computer science or 2-3 years equivalent work experience.
• Working technical knowledge of network and server operating systems, including Microsoft Windows platforms.
• Some application support experience with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft SQL preferred.
• Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or to other non-work related factors.
Burrell is a Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace
Springfield MO USA
Jobs in Springfield MO United States
Network Administrator Springfield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.