Trace Systems Scott AFB IL United States
5 days ago
Job Title: Enterprise SATCOM / Network Administrator...
Job Location: Scott AFB, IL
Security Clearance: An active, in-scope US Government issued: Secret clearance
Due to the nature of the work and US Government required, US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for an experienced and cleared Enterprise SATCOM / Network Administrator to join our team on-site in Scott AFB, IL. This position supports the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Enterprise SATCOM Gateway Services (ESGS), providing worldwide 24/7/365 technical and operational support to tactical customers accessing DoD Gateway facilities. This role is considered "mission essential" and able to support rotating 12, 10, or 8hr shifts based upon the requirements and resources available.
• Responsible for implementing services in accordance with provided government approval documentation, which comes in the form of the Gateway Access Authorization (GAA) and Satellite Access Authorization (SAA).
• Responsible for remotely accessing and de-accessing users into the IP/SATCOM networks and providing assistance with troubleshooting SATCOM and IP network problems to a wide group of customers.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Zero to two (0-2) years of relevant experience
• Moderate IP/Networking experience including routers, switches, firewalls, routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP, RIP), VLANs, ACLs, and multicasting.
• Working knowledge of voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) gateways, call managers, and telephony systems.
• Knowledge and experience with satellite communications technology architectures.
• Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II (Security+ce or equivalent) - MANDATORY to start
• Due to contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
• CCNA/CCNP certifications.
• Experience with iDirect/Linkway IP Modems.
• Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of MILSATCOM earth terminal equipment (up/down converters, modems, high power amplifiers).
• Familiarity with the operation of encryption devices such as KG-250, KG-250x, KIV-7HS, KIV-7M, KG-175.
• Utilization of SAA/GAAs as source documentation for network configuration.
• Familiarity with trouble ticketing systems, troubleshooting methodologies, and service desk operations.
• Certification: Current DoD 8570 IAT-II certificate (Security+ce, CCNA-Security, etc.)
Trace Systems Inc. was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad- whenever and wherever. We provide enterprise IT, engineering, full life-cycle communications, cybersecurity, cloud and virtualization services and solutions to the United States Department of Defense and other federal agencies.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading-edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. To learn more about our current openings, text 'tracejobs' to 97211 or apply directly through our website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
Trace Systems is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law
Scott AFB IL USA
Jobs in Scott AFB IL United States
Enterprise SATCOM / Network Administrator -Scott AFB jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.