National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited
National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited Coolangatta QLD Australia
1 week ago
Our stunning beachfront location in Coolangatta will be your base, as well as your home office in a hybrid work environment - matched with travel to some of the most iconic tourism locations in Australia!
NRMA Parks and Resorts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NRMA - keeping people moving for 100 years. Our expanding portfolio of owned and managed holiday parks and resorts, currently features 55 properties.
You’ll be responsible for the marketing activity for a collection of properties and regions, with oversight of property content, including website, email and social.
You’ll be supported by a Marketing Coordinator, and collaborate with our broader marketing team, agencies and partners, to plan, execute and analyse both tactical and content-based marketing activity across a range of owned, earned and paid channels to drive revenue outcomes.
• Create and execute integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for your properties and regions
• Drive... marketing campaign implementation, including briefing, monitoring results and post-campaign reports
• Research and source advertising opportunities in line with marketing initiatives
• Collaborate with digital and revenue team to address gaps in occupancy with short-lead marketing
• Prepare and present reports on marketing activity
• Plan and implement trade show projects
• Manage and oversee delivery of park and region specific digital content
• Oversee website content for specific parks and manage updates and changes
• Ensure accurate and high-quality content is produced offline and online
• 3 years + in a similar role - industry experience will be an advantage
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing, tourism or similar field would be highly advantageous
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Experience with various digital platforms including social media, content management systems and website analytics
• Experience working in a fast paced ever changing environment
• Passion and enthusiasm for marketing, and providing an exceptional customer experience
• Hybrid working environment
• Discounted NRMA insurances, FREE Premium Roadside Assist, FREE NRMA Blue
• Accommodation discounts to all park locations across Australia
Please Note : All successful positions at NRMA Parks and Resorts will be subject to a mandatory pre-employment screening process
We are proudly diverse and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all people are valued, respected and able to contribute their talents to drive organisational performance. NRMA Parks and Resorts has implemented a vaccination policy which requires all employees, to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We thank you for your application in advance. Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Coolangatta QLD Australia
Jobs in Coolangatta QLD Australia
Marketing Executive Coolangatta QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.