Chorus Executive Melbourne VIC Australia
5 days ago
Peeplcoach is an on-demand training and leadership development platform, and we are making IMPACT through our PACT Methodology - Practical, Actionable Coaching and Training process. Our mission is to ensure that every person has access to an experienced coach to help them accelerate their personal, professional, and business impact.
For too long, executive coaching has only been accessible to the most senior executives in an organisation. We did not think that this was fair for most employees or for businesses. This is why we launched our proprietary platform in 2018.
We believe that everyone has the right to the support and resources they need to fulfill their career and leadership potential which is why our coaching programs start from $99 per person per month.
Every day we move one step closer to achieving our vision, with over 1,000 people having already completed one of our programs. We are now looking for a passionate and purpose driven B2B digital marketing professional to... join our team and to help us achieve our vision as quickly as possible.
Since launching we are now working with organisations such as the Vicinity Group, Bega Foods, Asahi, Rockwell Automation, Menulog and Latrobe City Council. We are supporting and coaching individuals in Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, Singapore, US, and UK.
Why would you want to join us?
• Companies and coachees need what we provide.
• We are making a difference to individuals, teams, and businesses. Check our customer list here.
• We are a passionate team of highly skilled people - check out our team on the website!
• We have a strong and differentiated product/market fit but we are still at the beginning of our journey.
• You will be supported, challenged, developed, rewarded, and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the working and personal lives of our clients.
What will you need to be successful?
• You will be a B2B digital guru - lead generation, funnels, achieving conversion rates understanding cost per client lead will excite you!!!
• Understanding the psyche and motivations of HR and C-Suite professionals would definitely be an advantage. As would an understanding of SaaS and HR solutions.
• Reporting to the CEO you will lead the marketing team and co-ordinate our incredible team of suppliers - creative, CRM and automation and digital marketing.
• You will be flexible and adaptable, have great attention to detail, confident and have lots of initiative.
• As we are a small team, you will have to be a self-starter, be comfortable making decisions, taking risks, and sharing your expertise. We need your help and your energy.
• You will be curious, accountable, driven, honest, humble, and fun.
If you would like to find out more about what we do and how you can make a difference, find out more about us at Peeplcoach.com apply here or make a time for a quick chat with Christine Khor
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Marketing Manager Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.