Sharp & Carter
Sharp & Carter The Rocks NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
Amazing opportunity to join one of the leading NFP organisation's in the world! Join a team and company who live to make a difference!
The role will consist of delivering best-in-class campaigns and supporting the planning process across all digital & offline channels, delivering results against agreed KPIs. There will also be the opportunity to support the Media & Communications team with execution and management of owned content on social media.
• Support Marketing Managers across the end-to-end management of major national campaigns, including planning, creative development and production, implementation, optimisation and reporting.
• Implement the campaign strategy across online and offline media channels.
• Collaborate with counterparts across owned and earned media functions to ensure best-in-class campaign integration.
• Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of marketing and campaign assets, across digital and offline media.
•... Write, edit and proof-read marketing copy for use across different channels.
• Support on media and creative agency management.
• Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports, with actionable insights.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar marketing role
• Evidence of implementation of online and offline marketing strategies.
• Experience of working with media agencies and / or creative agencies, as well as other third party suppliers.
• Ability to operate within a complex stakeholder environment.
• Demonstrable ability to consider the impact of marketing campaigns, present on performance and action insights for the purposes of optimisation.
• Assisting with budget tracking through timely and accurate invoice processing.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Kelsey Irving on [email protected]
The Rocks NSW Australia
Jobs in The Rocks NSW Australia
Marketing Executive The Rocks NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.