Erickson Living Naples FL United States
2 weeks ago
Siena Lakes by Erickson Senior Living...
Siena Lakes is a vibrant new continuing care retirement community located in North Naples. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states - and growing.
We are hiring a Manager for our award-winning, gated retirement community. The Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of the Communications and Security department.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience starting at $67,681 / year
How you will make an impact:
• Responsible for the Security of the Community through the use of gatehouse, patrols, access control, visitor/contractor registration, key management and other programs.
• Responsible for completing thorough and complete investigations
• Determines appropriate use of surveillance in compliance with Erickson Living policy.
• Ensures the setup of an Emergency Response Program that meets the Erickson Living standards.
• Manages the Life Safety testing and inspection contract, ensuring that the Community meets all local, state, & federal requirements
• Implements safety programs to include; Security Department safety inspections, responses to workplace accidents, hazard communication program, respiratory mask fit testing programs, and others as needed.
• Setup and enforcement of parking and traffic regulations.
• Manages the Emergency Call System for Independent Living.
• Manages the Emergency Notification Alert System
• Responsible for the implementation of the Electric Mobility Vehicle program.
• Partners with Administration to update and maintain the Emergency Preparedness Plans.
• Implements prevention and outreach programs to include seminars, articles, flyers, etc.
• Ensures the proper documentation of incidents through the use of the Incident Reporting System.
• Utilizes Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement to ensure consistent delivery of services.
• Establishes strong partnerships with local police, fire, and emergency management officials.
• Supervise Communications Specialists/Hospitality Associates.
• Hire and train all Communications staff to provide exceptional customer service.
• Perform ongoing quality assurance for the department to ensure proper service levels.
• Analyze operations of the department in order to improve established procedures.
• Studies prior budget control in order to establish improved financial conditions.
• On call for any problems that may arise.
• Prepare evaluations for the staff.
• Responsible for the planning of meetings for the entire department.
• Coordinates team building activities for the department.
• Responsible for the schedules and coverage of the reception desks in all locations in the community.
• Orders supplies for the department.
What we offer:
• Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
• 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
• Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
• Gated community with 24/7 security.
• Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
• A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
What you will need:
• 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice/Emergency Management or related field (preferred).
• 3+ years’ outside experience in a SES Management role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES Supervisor/Assistant Manager role is required.
• 1+ years’ outside experience working in an Emergency Responder role or 1 year of competent performance in an Erickson SES Emergency Responder role is required.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• CPR for Healthcare Providers certification (within 6 months of hire).
• Emergency Medical Responder Certification (within 6 months of hire).
• Professional Security Certification such as CPP, PSP, or CHPA (preferred).
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Since 1983, Erickson Senior Living’s national network of managed communities has been devoted to one mission—helping people live better lives. If you're driven to make a difference and feel passionate about what you do, you'll thrive in an Erickson Senior Living career. Experience a work and social environment beyond the traditional office setting, with access to multiple on-campus dining choices, health and wellness facilities, lush green spaces, and so much more. Come see why we’re among the most respected names in senior living, now serving 27,000 residents with a team of more than 14,000 employees
Naples FL USA
Jobs in Naples FL United States
Facilities Manager - Security & Communications Naples jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.