Panda Restaurant Group
Panda Restaurant Group Mountain View CA United States
2 weeks ago
Summary of s:
The Facilities Manager is responsible for planning and managing the repair and maintenance for up to two Regions and provides training to store managers on facility maintenance and repairs. This position searches, evaluates, and negotiates and contracts with regional vendors to provide preventative maintenance and needed repair services to assigned stores. The Facilities Manager... manages vendors' performance to ensure work meets quality requirements and is provided in a timely and cost-effective manner.
You'll get a chance to:
• Plan and manage the repair and maintenance for up to two Regions within budget, ensuring all stores meet Panda facility standards.
• Search, evaluate, qualify, and negotiate and contracts with local and regional vendors to provide preventative maintenance and repair services to assigned stores.
• Utilize and implement repair and preventive maintenance programs that enable store managers to handle routine or urgent situations.
• Train store managers on the programs and on working effectively with vendors to control quality work and cost.
• Develop maintenance and preventive programs that enable store managers to handle routine or urgent situations.
• Train store managers on the programs and on working effectively with vendors.
• Support Risk Management's crisis management program by responding to emergencies, inspecting equipment and systems, and resolution problems.
• Use the Service Channel tools and reports to manage vendor maintenance and repair costs.
How we reward you:
• Hybrid Work schedule
• 401K with company match
• Yearly bonus opportunity*
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
• On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
• Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
• Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
• Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
• Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
• Bereavement leave*
• Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred, Associates degree or equivalent years of work experience required
• Minimum five years of facilities maintenance-related experience and one to two years of facilities maintenance management experience, preferably in the retail/hospitality environment
• Working toward CRFP certification or equivalent
• Successful completion of annual store training
• Active driver's license
• Ability to drive in locations that requires ground transportation during the course of work
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Associated topics: business, director, facilities, luxury, manage, manager i, manager iii, operations manager, resident, superintendent
Mountain View CA USA
Jobs in Mountain View CA United States
Facilities Manager - Southern California Mountain View jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.