New Zealand Government
New Zealand Government Bay of Plenty New Zealand
4 days ago
Rotorua, New Zealand
Lifestyle balanced with professional excellence
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Consultant Radiologists to join our team based in Rotorua Hospital.
Lakes DHB provides secondary healthcare services for a resident population of 105,000 through our two hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo. Our IANZ accredited department provides a friendly and collegiate working environment with up to date equipment, opportunities for subspecialisation, close working relationship with our clinical colleagues and support to maintain clinical governance and continued professional development.
Rotorua Hospital is a District General Hospital in one of the most spectacular regions of New Zealand. You will have the opportunity to balance rewarding medical practice with an amazing life style.
The beautiful Lakes District of Rotorua and Taupo is well known for its outdoor recreational options including trout fishing, walking tracks, cycling and mountain... biking. Lake and river water sports such as boating and kayaking are exceptional. Add this to affordable housing, good schooling and a friendly atmosphere and you have one of the best places in the world to work as a Radiologist.
We offer an attractive and competitive salary package including generous moving expenses, CPE, on call, retention and telephone allowances for permanent appointments. We even pay for your medical council registration, college membership and indemnity insurance!
Requests for part time and flexible working will be considered.
Imaging provided in most modalities via:
• 1.5T Siemens Magnetom Aera MRI
• GE Resolution GSI CT )
• Canon Prime SP CT (installation Taupo hospital early 2022)
• Siemens Artis Zee C-arm fluoroscopy suite
• GE Logic E9 and new E10 ultrasound units
• Regional PACS/RIS system (due for replacement 2022)
• Teleradiology service covers overnight on call
• Home reporting available for evening on call
• Healthy department quality/ audit/ peer review and teaching activities
• Opportunity to work in private practice
• Hold FRANZCR/FRCR/ACR Board certification or equivalent
• Be eligible for specialist registration or be within three months of obtaining it
• Be eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
Check out what Rotorua has to offer:
http://www.rotoruanz.com/ or http://www.riderotorua.com/
Contact us for further information email
[email protected] or Dr Mark Barnes, Head of Department, [email protected] Ph. +64 7 349 7955 ext 7824
As per the requirements of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 all new employees will be required to be Safety Checked
Salary range: $164,369 - 244,560 per annum pro rated
Click here for SMO Collective Agreement
Click here for position description
Bay of Plenty New Zealand
Jobs in Bay of Plenty New Zealand
Consultant Radiologist - full or part time Bay of Plenty jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.