Metyis Porto Portugal
1 week ago
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer Automation professional, with 3+ of experience to join our team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis, we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion for creating, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 800 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic... thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
This role is part of the Hugo Boss Digital Campus at Porto.
Become part of the journey. Become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What we offer
• Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & e-commerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics
• Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision-making across the entire organization
• Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences
• Interaction with senior business and e-commerce leaders on a regular basis to drive their business toward impactful change
• Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
What will you do
• Work together with software developers and solution architects to plan, design, test, implement and maintain professional integration solutions in a multi-cloud environment with strong focus on MS Azure;
• Develop concepts and methods for automation in a DevOps environment and ensure compliance with processes and documentation;
• Support with best practices for our production systems' scalability, reliability, and performance;
• Work confidently in a team on escalations and solve critical problems that affect our highly available development, test and production systems.
What you’ll bring
• 3-5 years of Experience in the Infrastructure or DevOps field;
• Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and configuration management, preferably with Terraform and Ansible;
• Good knowledge of scripting/programming and automation solutions;
• Good knowledge of IT operations and security monitoring as well as know-how in CI/CD tools.
• Experience with container technologies is an advantage;
• Hands-on experience in any one of these tools & technology: Azure DevOps/GitHub/Bitbucket/Jenkins/Maven/Bamboo/JIRA etc.; Infrastructure-as-a-code (IaaC) using Terraform or similar technology.
• Scripting knowledge in Bash/Python/PowerShell.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Good to Know: Exposure to Microservices, Database, and API implementation is a plus; Certifications in Azure/ AWS, Docker/ Kubernetes etc is a plus
DevOps Engineer Automation Porto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.