GSK Cambridge MA United States
1 week ago
근무지: Cambridge Binney Street
포스팅 날짜: May 17 2023
Let's build a healthier world together
We make and supply medicines and vaccines all around the globe and our teams own every production stage, from creating quality products at our manufacturing sites to designing effective supply forecasting and regulatory inspections; all powered by digital, data and analytics. We operate at impressive scale, producing over 1.7 billion packs of medicine and 767 vaccine doses in 2021.
We continue to modernise, so we can launch even more new products at speed whilst turbo-charging delivery across our entire portfolio through our relentless focus on quality, safety, and service. The way we work will change. For some, the shift in technology and products will be revolutionary. Our R&D pipeline demands a new kind of supply chain, and we need the very best minds and capability to help us on our journey to make more complex products, harnessing the power of automation and robotics so we can work smarter together.
As the Manager, EH&S, you will be responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of our safety program and culture as well as oversee the chemical hygiene, biosafety, OSHA compliance, and sustainability programs for our facility associated with development and cGMP manufacturing laboratories.
• Provide safety leadership and subject matter expertise to support the successful operations of the facility.
• Drive continuous improvement, innovation, and sustainable results across EHS projects, programs, assessments and resulting action plans.
• Operate independently at a high level with minimal supervision in support of the sites ongoing operations and during emergency situations.
• Collaborate and develop SOP’s and trainings associated with site safety and operations.
• Perform job safety analysis/activity hazard analysis for new and existing processes.
• Support identifying engineering and process control improvements during both the design and operations phases to foster site safety and compliance.
• Engage in safety inspections and Gemba walkthroughs to provide meaningful safety insights and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Manage EHS management systems to capture KPIs, near miss reporting, permitting compliance, and incident investigations.
• Partner with supply chain management and other key stakeholders in support of chemical inventory and SDS management.
• Able to effectively manage a safety team consisting of one FTE as well contracted safety support.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in biology, chemistry, environmental health, or related field required.
• 8+ years of EHS experience within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry.
• Diverse experience across multiple EHS domains (e.g., industrial hygiene, occupational health, chemical hygiene, and biological safety).
• Broad knowledge of applicable regulatory frameworks and requirements including: OSHA, DEP, EPA, RCRA, DOT, DPH, MWRA, NIH, and NFPA
• Experience using CMMS, Learning Management, Document Control, and EHS management systems.
• Strong inter-personal skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize resources, positively influence group behaviors, and work with associates to gain consensus on safety best practices.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with a positive attitude, sense of humor, strong sense of urgency, and a bias towards action.
• Interest in learning new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Get Ahead Together.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site
Cambridge MA USA
Jobs in Cambridge MA United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.