GBT India Private Limited
GBT India Private Limited India India
2 weeks ago
Skillset focus Automation testing, SDET, Java, Selenium, UI testing, API testing
Job Description -
Who are we ?
Egencia is the original category disruptor and the worlds leading B2B SaaS business in travel. Driven by curiosity and backed by industry leading data and customer insights, were a trusted business travel partner that delivers the best technology and experiences - no matter the odds. With the support of our partners and travel consultants, and now with the powerful backing of Amex GBT, we deliver unrivaled value, while helping companies in over 60 markets meet sustainability goals and prioritize the well-being of their travelers. And we need people like you.
Why Join Egencia ?
Connections matter when it comes to business, and those connections start with our inclusive team of travel enthusiasts and technologists. Our customers love working with us because we know satisfied customers start with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team to support them. So, were committed to... creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. We make sure every voice is heard. We trust each other to get great work and we encourage everyone to speak up, speak out, and be themselves.
Our culture :
We thrive in a culture of curiosity - constantly reinventing for the future. It's the people that make Egencia so special, so we want to make sure theyre happy. We do this by offering flexible working opportunities, competitive packages and by making sure we have fun along the way. Business travel is on the road to recovery, and as part of the worlds largest corporate travel marketplace, were in a strong position to define the future of business travel as we lead the industry into a new era.
What we are looking for :
- Egencia's Technology Organization is looking for a highly motivated Software Test Engineers to use their testing, coding, and problem-solving skills to help ensure we deliver the highest quality to our customers.
- You have Strong passion for quality and software testing.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in software quality engineering.
- A self-driven and independent thinker with excellent problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in working harmoniously with cross-geography team will be an added advantage.
- You can design and implement complex technical solutions for test automation.
What youll do :
- Create and maintain Test Plans, test cases, test standards/procedures to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Run manual and automated testing activities: cross-browser, functional and acceptance testing.
- Investigate, debug and fix test-automation failures as it comes.
- Maintain and evolve the test automation framework and existing test suites.
- Coordinate with developers, Product owners and other team members to deliver high quality product.
- Track and communicate task progress, status on regression testing, quality assurance and testing reports.
Who you are :
- Proven expertise of test methodology.
- Experience with writing automated tests (Java and Selenium).
- Experience in UI and usability testing.
- Able to understand and translate functional requirements/specifications into working test plan and/or test cases with minimal guidance.
- Proficient in programming concepts and web technologies (Java and Scripting).
- Knowledge of SQL, and ability to read and understand data models and relational databases.
- Able to understand complex technical details and build test methodologies for it.
- Familiarity with Performance and Stress testing methodology.
- BA/BS degree in an Engineering discipline preferred.
Software Development Engineer - Test - Automation Testing India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.