Cargill Katkumbh Maharashtra India
2 weeks ago
Job Purpose and Impact
The Instrumentation and Automation Engineer I, will help to design, develop and maintain overall governance on standards, application, gaps, solutions and measurements to increase production quality, efficiency and volume for the business.
In this role, you will assist day to day activities related to instrumentation and automation engineering to enable projects and improve our capabilities by providing engineering support for the organization.
• Develop knowledge of current and foundational instrumentation and automation engineering policies, procedures and job aids.
• Assist the execution of identifying, monitoring and implementing instrumentation and automation engineering standards, policies, procedures and job aids.
• Support the development of new standards and procedures by setting up tools and reporting mechanisms to monitor the performance.
• Provide support and delivery of services for a location.
• Support operations by... identifying and reporting issues in regards to performance gaps and provides input to more senior team members.
• Monitors, track and report audit control mechanisms to identify inefficiencies and to deliver improvements.
• Perform basic safety compliance tasks aligned to all applicable regulations.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Intermediate project management skills
• Strong technical and mathematical skills
• Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
Katkumbh Maharashtra India
Jobs in Katkumbh Maharashtra India
Automation Engineer. Katkumbh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.