James Woodman Luxembourg Luxembourg
1 week ago
This Manco established in Luxembourg City Center has been operating independly in the market for 20 years. They specialize in the establishment, supervision of UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs). By their side, you will have the opportunity to gain experience and skills as their priority is to develop their employees.
• Manage client list for service provider
• Assits in financial statements and regulatory reports
• Supervise junior team members
• Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
• 3 years of experience in a Private Equity/Real Estate or related field
• Good level in English, another language is an asset
• CDI contract to offer you stability in life
• Attractive basis salary, around 75k depending on the profile
• Meal vouchers up to 10.80€ to help you enjoy more your lunch break
• Health Insurance for a better management of your... health
• Pension plan to start saving for your retirement
• Annual Bonus of 10% to increase your yearly salary and to reward your hard work
• Parking space to help you save time in the morning
• 30 vacation days to make the most of your free time
• Flexible working hours which give you a better work-life-balance and you enjoy your time more
This is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today and take the first step in your new career journey.
Would you like to know more? Don't hesitate to apply with your updated CV.
- CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED -
We will treat your application as confidential. However, please feel free to spread the word to your friends and family if there is a match for this position
Fund Accountant within a Manco Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.