Equity Bank Kenya
Equity Bank Kenya Nairobi Kenya
2 weeks ago
- Business Administration degree preferred. 5+ years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Administrative Assistant role in a fast-paced environment with senior management.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent planning and logistical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exhibiting grace under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365 and SharePoint).
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to produce high quality work consistently and effectively. Responsibilities
- Coordination of meetings
- Taking minutes of certain meetings
- Responding to emails especially as the time in meetings is causing delay in email and phone responses.
- Diary management for teams in Head of Legal
- Liaison with various stakeholders
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.