WTW Guangzhou Guangdong Province China
2 weeks ago
• Primarily manage existing portfolio of clients and support sale and broking manager proactively for processing of sale and broking to develop new business and cross sale in the assigned industries, property & casualty.
• Participate in sale administrative areas and broking process: gathering data, prepare proposals, quotations, comparisions workwheets, reports, confirmation of cover, insurance contracts, endorsements, payment, filling, etc
• Indentify client’s risk and insurance need and requirements by understanding clients’ business.
• Answer enquiries, consult with and advise clients on risk exposures, coverages and contract issues for assigned accounts ensuring quality of client service and effective handling of clients’ needs.
• Assist and collaborate with relevent parties on risk surveys, loss analyses, seminars/workshops/training for clients.
• Resolve client, insurer and/or stakeholders issues.
• Negotiate and/or assist brokers/experts to negotiate with... insurers, reinsurers to obtain the best offers including but not limited to quotations, terms and coverages and mid-term alterations for assigned accounts.
• Coordinate with Operation to ensure excellency and compliance of service, with Claim Department to follow-up and update claim settlement to clients, with Accounting Department in premium collection.
• Other tasks assigned by the Company
• University degree or higher
• From 3-4 years of experience in servicing role at MNC
• Proven experience in insurance with broker or insurer at senior level of execution preferred
• Excellent English in both written and spoken skills
• Passion for and compressive understanding of the client and insurance industry
• Strong presentation and negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills
• Results driven, client-oriented, innovative
• Hard working, proactive and flexible in their approach to business
• Computer Literate, WinWord, Excel, Power Point.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Guangzhou Guangdong Province China
Jobs in Guangzhou Guangdong Province China
Client Executive Guangzhou jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.