Gmp Kaisar Security (M) Sdn Bhd
Gmp Kaisar Security (M) Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 week ago
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1) Monitoring daily group financial accounts.
2) To plan and manage company cash flow properly and within budget.
3) To prepare monthly financial report and ensure the accurate & correctness of financial
4) Monitoring daily transaction / expenses involves payment
5) Updating to Managing Director related to ongoing works / incoming / pending task
6) Update and answer query from Outsource / Auditor / Tax agent / Banker / Managing Director
7) Monitoring daily work for Account Department Staff
8) To prepare monthly financial report and ensure accurate & correctness of financial report
9) To manage internal / statutory and tax audit, ensure all relevant accounting / business
information is provide to the external legal consultants so that all returns with various
local authorities are filed in a timely manner.
10) To liaise with external auditors / tax agents and professional! advisors on related matters.
11) To liaise with company secretary, IRB... office and other relevant authorities in connection
with company audit, tax, banking
12) To ensure the group costs and expenses are accurately and timely recognized and
promptly process payment.
13) To review and ensure fixed assets records are updated
14) To implement the internal control system and setting up and review finance policies for
15) To review and set up finance and accounting procedure & policy.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting recognized by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) or professional qualification in ACCA / CIMA / CPA or equivalent.
2. Preferred candidate experience in a management position.
3. Minimum 2 years of relevant financial accounting experience
4. Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
5. Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow. Knowledge of international accounting standards, internal control and tax requirements
6. Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Account Manager Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.