ClickView Limited Melbourne VIC Australia
1 week ago
• Join a worldwide leading educational video company
• Drive relationships and enhance video learning experiences for schools
• 6-month contract, full-time role with potential to extend.
• Remote working or hybrid.
At ClickView, we look for passionate professionals who are seeking a hands-on role in a dynamic organisation. In turn, we invest in our staff to enhance overall team performance and achieve growth together.
At ClickView, we are focused on creating engaging video learning resources for student of all ages. Our videos are designed to transform traditional learning and allow students and teachers to engage in a creative and innovative learning experience, from anywhere in the world.
We have an opportunity for a motion designer to join our team to create and deliver highly effective math's videos. We are looking for a self-motivated and creative problem solver with great attention to detail. They must be comfortable working on a project from start to... finish with limited guidance.
Your responsibilities include:
• Translating vision on scripts provided into clear and easy to understand animated math's videos
• Work collaboratively with key internal teams but also tackle projects independently
• Ensure high quality and accuracy are maintained
• Work to a delivery schedule and prioritise tasks accordingly
• Adhere to post-production processes and procedures
• Experience in motion graphics
• Produce each piece of content in-line with given style guidelines and templates
• Good knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and the full Adobe Suite
• Comfortable/familiar with high school mathematic concepts
• Proactive and able to take direction, working both autonomously and collaboratively
• A strong eye for detail
• The ability to multitask, prioritise and problem solve
• Extra paid Wellbeing and Volunteering leave - to care for yourself and others
• Flexible working hours and arrangements - to accommodate for different working preferences and personal situations
• Learning and Development budgets - professional opportunities made available to all our teams, so you can continue growing to be the best you
• Wellbeing Policy - with access to EAP and wellbeing apps, we put your mental health and wellbeing at the forefront of what we do
• Generous parental leave policy - we offer an additional 12 week’s full pay
• Regular social events and conferences - We celebrate the hard work of our team with regular catered social events and conferences across all offices
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Motion Graphics Designer Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.