CompuSoft A/S Sonderso Denmark
4 days ago
Interested in giving your career a new twist?
Do you want to join our team?
We are looking for IT consultants for our German and Swedish Support Divisions.
Are you looking for an exciting job and do you like working with people? Do you want to join our team and help support our Swedish and/or German clients?
Interested in working in Denmark at a Danish software and technology house and to become part of the team behind Denmark’s leading supplier of industry specific solutions for tourism companies?
Our team works with successful and ambitious tourist companies. We develop and implement booking solutions with integrated POS and access control associated with a comprehensive product line. The CompuSoft team designs, develops, and supports custom-fit IT solutions, and you will participate in a close cooperation with 40 competent and dedicated colleagues.
We are looking for more colleagues to our team, and look forwar to hearing from you.
Your primary tasks:
• Support and service... to our software installations
• ‘Every day you must save the world’. You are an active part of our IT-Teams in Odense or ind Padborg and assists our clients with your knowledge of IT infrastructure to be professionally and reliably operated and constantly optimized.
• Problem analysis, troubleshooting, 1st and 2nd-level support in the event of faults in direct contact with the users, developers, partners and manufacturers in the hardware and software field.
• Coordination, assistance, implementation, and documentation of software updates and tests.
• Cooperate on client projects across the entire organisation.
• Customer training - sometimes performed at the customer’s address.
• You will be part of our 24/7 support team.
Who are you?
• You are passionate about IT consulting and creating optimal and efficient solutions for our clients.
• You have a solid, all round experience with IT (server, clients, Microsoft Office, printers, network, and databases).
• You have experience with elimination and documentation of software irregularity.
• You have thorough knowledge of IT standard applications (MS Office products).
• You will have a good knowledge of the implementation and operation of Microsoft solutions (Windows Server, Windows Client operating systems, SQL Server, ...
• Sense of responsibility, goal orientation, decision-making ability and a high degree of autonomy and sense of responsibility.
• You bring with you creativity, analytical thinking and fun at work in the teams.
• You have a very high IT affinity and are excited by new technologies.
• Analytical as well as service- and problem-solving-oriented thinking and acting
• You are service minded and possess good communication and negotiation skills.
• You speak fluent German and have good language skills in English as well.
When you start:
When you start your new job at CompuSoft, you will get a review of our various solutions. We will invite you to join a programme focused on your professional development and introduction training in CompuSoft products.
The CompuSoft organisation has a flat and team-based structure that gives you great opportunities to influence your workday and your personal development. We look forward to welcoming you as our new colleague.
CompuSoft is a leading supplier of industry specific solutions for tourism companies in Scandinavia. In recent years, our market shares have increased significantly and are steadily increasing. The CompuSoft team consists of 40 dedicated employees. We specialize in custom-fit industry specific solutions for tourism companies, and we provide the most comprehensive software platform for the market segment B2B. CompuSoft was established in 1987 and has been awarded the highest credit rating, ”Triple A,” several times.
Read more at www.compusoft.eu.
Are you interested in this job?
Please submit you application
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Manager Per Lundstrøm on phone +45 63 18 63 18.
• We offer a full-time job and options for further education.
• Mobilephone + laptop.
• Pension scheme and private health insurance.
• We are happy to help you find nearby accommodation.
• Social activities year round, Friday bar, and other events.
• Lunch arrangement, healthy snacks, fruit, coffee, and more.
• Modern, open-plan offices.
• Honest and informal tone.
• A healthy and solid growth company with good career opportunities.
• CompuSoft A/S is located in Søndersø near Odense on Funen. In the middle of Denmark's garden, not far from the E20 motorway.
A few tips before submitting your application
My name is Per Lundstrøm and I am the Support and Development Manager at CompuSoft. I look forward to reading your application and learn about how your competences match our company. Maybe you are the one missing from our team.
To streamline the application process, we use a recruitment system to which you are automatically forwarded when you press the application button.
It makes everything much easier if you make sure all information and documents are included from the start. Here I am particularly thinking of:
• Include an up-to-date and well-representing photo of yourself
• Remember to upload exam papers, diplomas, statements, or anything else which might help us understand your competences.
Should you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact me on phone +45 63186318
I look forward to hearing from you
IT CONSULTANTS FOR GERMAN AND SWEDISH SUPPORT Sonderso jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.