RedChair Recruitment Ireland Ireland
2 weeks ago
We are presently recruiting a Service Engineer, for one of our Kerry based clients. You will be working directly with the Maintenance and Engineering teams. The successful candidate will hold an Engineering based qualification and have sound mechanical knowledge, with relevant experience in a heavy industrial environment. This is a full-time position based in County Kerry.
• Provide general maintenance services to Animal Feed and Biomass Milling plants.
• Attend key customer sites with Service personnel for completion of key equipment servicing, maintenance, and breakdowns.
• Have a practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance.
• Ascertain opportunities for added value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and under performing equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to the engineering and sales team colleagues for follow up.
• Manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven... deadlines.
• Work as part of a flexible, committed, self-motivated maintenance and servicing team.
• Degree holder in a relevant field such as Automation / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Background in the Animal Feed, Biomass, Agricultural and/or Heavy Plant Engineering would be of significant interest.
• Expertise in general mechanical maintenance is essential.
Salary is based on experience and qualifications and is open to negotiation. An attractive remuneration package is on offer including daily expenses for the successful candidate. For full information please email your CV at [email protected] or call on 064 66 22 007
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.