Pace Analytical Services LLC
Pace Analytical Services LLC United States United States
6 days ago
Make an impact. Build a career...
At Pace®, everything we do is built upon an unwavering commitment to making the world a safer, healthier place. We continually work to develop innovative practices that drive sustainability and empower our partners with accurate, quality data at every critical moment and milestone.
That’s why we need you — your curiosity, your talents, and your drive — to help us advance this important work, and your career.
Find your place at Pace®
Join us as a Microbiologist, where you’ll put your love of science to work in the Scientific Insourcing Solutions division. You’ll receive all the training you need to successfully take on your new role and grow an exciting laboratory sciences career at Pace®.
This position will actively support food safety and quality assurance through the use, and validation of, pathogen detection products. The analyst will prepare and evaluate samples using aseptic technique to ensure products meet specifications. The products being monitored are crucial to maintaining consumer safe food supply chains. Work is performed as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
Position may require occassional weekend shifts.
What you’ll do
• Conduct Analysis of products using traditional microbiological techniques such as dilution, pour plating, and filtration
• Perform a wide range of general molecular/microbiology related test methods such as sterility testing, plate counting, and pathogen identification
• Prepare sterile lab media used to conduct testing
• Participate in general laboratory cleaning and maintenance in support of a safe workspace
What you’ll bring
• BS degree in Biology, Microbiology, or related science
• Some experience with microbiology lab techniques such as pipetting, preparing media, pouring agar, streak plating, etc.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effective problem solving skills
• Good work ethic
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Detail oriented
What we promise
• Comprehensive benefit program, including medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) matching and a tuition reimbursement program
• Opportunities to build a rewarding career
• An inclusive culture that stands for integrity, innovation and growth
PaceⓇ Science and Technology company makes the world a safer, healthier place. We partner with clients to provide the service, science, and laboratory data needed to make critical decisions that benefit us all. Through a nationwide laboratory network, PaceⓇ advances the science of businesses, industries, consulting firms, government agencies, and others. More at PACELABS.com.
PaceⓇ Analytical Services is a division of PaceⓇ Science and Technology, providing local testing and analytical services backed by a large, national laboratory network.
PaceⓇ Life Sciences is a division of PaceⓇ Science and Technology, providing full-service CDMO/CRO capabilities and professional services for in-house labs through a nationwide network of service centers, manufacturing sites and FDA-registered laboratories.
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
About SPS at Pace Analytical Like Pace®, our customers are continually innovating and looking for quality candidates to support their important work. As a member of the Pace® Scientific Insourcing Solutions team, you will have the opportunity to work directly with industry leaders who have scientific needs both inside and outside of the laboratory.
OFCCP Statement Pace Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, age, religion, sex, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Jobs in United States United States
Microbiologist- Food Safety United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.