Sysco Houston TX Cambodia
1 week ago
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Fluent across the full technology stack; owns delivery and support responsibility for two or more product or platform teams; drives technical priorities; supports delivery efforts through technical advisory, coaching of other technical team members, and may also support hands-on execution; ensures technical consistency of the finished product with identified needs.
• Drives technical priorities and owns delivery and support responsibility for one or more product or platform teams
• Oversees agile development activities for a product or platform and leads the development of key mechanisms that support agile delivery
• Coordinates cross team dependencies and collaborates between various groups to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on a daily basis
• May sometimes provide hands-on assistance with exceptionally complex technical solutions, operating as a senior engineer
• Engages with other technical stakeholders (operations, enterprise architecture, etc.) as necessary to manage technical requirements; facilitates estimation of costs and effort of work items
• Ensure the engineering and technical considerations are accounted for in team rituals
• Ensures that the delivery team commits to achievable and realistic goals and includes the entire team in the estimation / planning process to obtain diverse perspectives
• Leads the technical design of the products or platforms and ensures that the prescribed architecture, security, development best practices, and agile best practices are adhered to
• Bachelor's degree in CS or 5-8 years of software development experience, including 1 year in a development focused leadership role
• 5+ years of experience in developing and supporting high performance and highly scalable applications in an agile environment, depending on education
• Extensive hands-on experience with the underlying technologies of product/platform (programming languages, databases, application integration etc.)
• Strong understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development techniques
• Fluency in DevOps, including continuous integration, continuous deployment / delivery, configuration and containerization, infrastructure as a code, and monitoring
• 5+ years of Java design and development experience
• 5+ years of experience using frameworks like Spring (Core, Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience using Postgres, SQL (Oracle, MySQL etc.) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase) Databases, Caching (Redis) and persistence frameworks (JPA, Hibernate, etc.)
• Hands-on experience in using data streaming platform like Kinesis or Kafka
• Very good understanding of enterprise business processes in Customer Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Master Data domains.
• Experience with test driven development (TDD)
• Knowledge and experience with microservices & Service Oriented Architecture Methods and implementation technologies
• Significant hands-on training and work experience in building & deploying application on a cloud platform like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc
• Experience leading and mentoring other developers is a plus
• Demonstrated “agile-development” mindset with strong customer-focus & results-orientation
• Flexible mindset and demonstrated ability to grow skillset and work across the full technology stack
• Excellent technical and analytical skills to discuss problems, analyze solutions and enable improvement
• Excellent communication skills to effectively manage key business stakeholder relationships
• Highly proficient in teamwork and collaboration skills
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates
Houston TX USA
Senior Tech Delivery Lead - GSC - US Houston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.