Crowe LLP Dallas TX United States
2 weeks ago
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help... clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe and our nationwide Accounting Advisory practice are growing tremendously. Location is flexible and can be off-site/remote in this role where you will be a trusted advisor, solve problems, and provide value to clients. Crowe is seeking strong Managers to build a growing practice focused on Accounting Advisory.
As a Manager you will be expected to:
• Deducing pragmatic solutions to address clients accounting and finance challenges
• Advising clients on how to improve and optimize accounting and finance operations
• Assessing complex accounting treatments and implementing processes to support changes
• Assisting in planning and managing staff on engagements, including reviewing staff workpapers and providing feedback and guidance to staff.
• Conducting fieldwork, preparing deliverables to support conclusions, discussing findings and observations with management, and preparing written reports of various types and formats.
• Providing other value-added recommendations both to our clients and to help improve the firm.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Major in Accountancy, or a Business or Economics degree with an Accounting Minor or emphasis is preferred
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is required
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
• 6-10 years of experience in the areas of assurance, operational accounting, financial reporting, or accounting advisory
• Prior experience should include progressive responsibilities, including supervising and reviewing the work of others, and project management, including self-management of simultaneous work-streams and responsibilities
• Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension both formally and informally to our clients and our teams, in a variety of formats and settings, including in interviews, meetings, calls, e-mails, reports, process narratives, presentations, etc.
• Accounting process design and effectiveness understanding
• Business process flow and flowcharting
• GAAP financial accounting and SEC Reporting
• IFRS experience
• Networking and relationship management
• Experience with robotic process automation and/or business visualization
• Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, NetSuite, SAP, Workday, etc.)
• Experience with Close Management (Floqast, Blackline) and CPM software (Solver, Adaptive, OneStream)
• Willingness to travel up to 50% or more annually
About the Team:
The Accounting Advisory team at Crowe advises clients and provides thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and certification. You will be within a strong team setting that is fast-paced, engaging, and collaborative.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Crowe, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $118,370 to $171,630.
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge
Dallas TX USA
Jobs in Dallas TX United States
Accounting Advisory Manager Dallas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.