C & R Management Group LLC
C & R Management Group LLC Portland OR United States
4 days ago
C&R Management Group is seeking an experienced Accountant to join our accounting team at the corporate office. The Accountant will be responsible for managing the accounting process for a portfolio of properties. The Accountant will be responsible for full-charge bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, GL coding, and financial statements, as well as... the completion of special projects under the direction of the Corporate Controller.
Hourly Rate: $25.00 - $29.00/hr (DOE)
Schedule: FT, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Office Location: 9400 SW Barnes Road Suite 400, Portland, OR 97225
Employee benefits we will provide for you as an Accountant
The Accountant will be eligible for benefits first of the month following 30 days of employment.
• Make sure you're covered - Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Employer-paid Life Insurance, Employee Paid Voluntary Insurance options, and a Flexible Spending Medical/Dependent Care Savings Account.
• Give you the tools to stay on track for the future - The opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program with an employer match (Eligible first of the month after 90 days of employment).
• Assistance with work/life balance - Employee Assistance Program (Available to use on your first day!)
• Give you a break - Paid Sick time, Vacation, eight (8) paid Holidays, and your birthday off!
A pre-employment background check is required on all final candidates. Requirements:
Major Responsibilities for Accountant
• Review/audit monthly bank reconciliations.
• Record monthly adjusting and accrual entries.
• Monitor cash balances and accounts to make sure no overdrafts occur.
• Prepare monthly financial statements with supporting documents to send to clients.
• Monitor accounts for any errors and correct them accordingly.
• Assist in daily, monthly, and annual audits.
• Record or audit invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
• Process final accounting for residents/tenants who move out.
• Monitor tenant accounts for overages/shortages and past-due amounts.
• Send out notices as needed.
• Process payables, coding them correctly.
• Write and send checks on a consistent basis.
What you will bring as an Accountant
• A degree in accounting or a minimum of three years of accounting experience.
• Property management software experience a plus.
• Experience working in property management accounting is a plus.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft 365 programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, and TEAMS).
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks using strong organizational skills, excellent time management, and critical thinking to solve problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-directed and high attention to detail.
After more than 50-years in property management, C&R Management Group was acquired by Income Property Management in February 2022. This strategic alliance allows us substantially greater purchasing power with our vendors and suppliers. It also enables us to attract skilled, talented employees seeking a career with a successful and stable organization. We offer those associates a variety of opportunities for growth. Through training and experience, these employees grow with us over time, as many already have, to be excellent property management professionals - the lifeblood of any successful, professional property management organization.
C&R Management Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This employer participates in E-Verify. For more information: E-Verify Participation/Right to Work
Portland OR USA
Jobs in Portland OR United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.