Hire Resolve .US
Hire Resolve .US Los Angeles CA United States
1 week ago
We are looking for an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our accounting department. You’ll be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for our company. Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing and budgeting procedures. You should also be able to monitor daily transactions and recommend ways we can improve our financial... health. Previous work experience, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA qualification is required for this role. Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting
• Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
• Analyze transactions and prepare reports
• Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
• Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
• Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
• Participate in budgeting processes
• Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
• Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
• Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
• Keep company financial information confidential
• Establish accounting policies and procedures
• Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
• BSc degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
• Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
• Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
• Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move with such a high caliber company, apply now by either filling in the online application form or emailing your Resume to:
• [email protected]
Or give our Hiring Team a call:
• +1 480 530 3705
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
• Salary: negotiable.
• Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
• Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us: [email protected]
• Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with either Lidene Pienaar, Michanne van Zyl or Lauren Salzwedel on LinkedIn.
PLEASE NOTE :
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Los Angeles CA USA
Jobs in Los Angeles CA United States
CPA Accountant Los Angeles jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.