Hill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Pet Nutrition Clinton OK United States
4 days ago
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 152161 - Clinton, Oklahoma, United States...
At Hill's we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. If you're interested in work that matters, fueled by passion for pets, we invite you to apply.
As part of Colgate-Palmolive, Hill's mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets. Our decades of science and research guide us in creating nutrition that's a step ahead so pets and pet parents can enjoy every day together. As the US #1 Veterinarian Recommended pet food brand, knowledge is our first ingredient with 220+ veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and food scientists working to develop breakthrough innovations in pet health.
Join an exciting opportunity to become a part of our Supply Chain Finance Organization!
The Plant Controller for Hill's Clinton, Oklahoma Plant is a key contributor to decision making for Plant and Product Supply Operations management and leads initiatives to ensure Plant’s KPI’s and other goals are achieved. The Controller’s operational and financial expertise, technical skills and leadership help drive identifying plant-wide efficiency opportunities and developing / implementing initiatives to secure savings (Yield, Absolute Material Loss, Capacity enhancers and efficiency initiatives, capital program and other financial modeling projects.)
The Plant Controller collaborates closely with Director-level E2E Leaders in Quality, S&T, Engineering, Procurement and Demand functions and peer Manufacturing Facilities to ensure manufacturing operational consistency and optimization of all resources.
What You Will Do:
• Lead the Plant Finance team responsible for all financial activities, operational and performance analysis, internal controls and governance;
• Lead annual budgeting & planning cycles, monthly revised P&L forecasts, variance analysis and strategic planning for the plant;
• Evaluate and analyze yield, quality, and plant resource usage. Improve operational efficiencies by reducing production costs and losses with clarity into manufacturing execution;
• Promote standardization of operational processes, equipment, and activities for faster gains in efficiency, quality, and cost savings;
• Support digital manufacturing execution to reduce production costs by increasing efficiency, reducing scrap and rework and providing higher quality products;
• Responsible for achievement of cost targets and KPI’s;
• Review, understand and communicate monthly all significant variances and interpretation of plant operating results to Plant Leadership and Global Supply Chain teams;
• Lead initiatives to drive efficiencies which reduce manufacturing variances vs. standard costs (scrap, yield) and variable spend variances;
• Ensure compliance with internal accounting controls, financial policies and operational procedures;
• Lead, with Engineering peers, the annual capital budget program ensuring expenditure controls, timely asset capitalizations, depreciation forecasts and accurate reporting / engagements with diverse business partners;
• Lead development of financial and purchasing strategies impacting Working Capital, MRO and vendor analysis;
• Handle overall cost accounting and cash management;
• Conduct budgeting, physical inventory and policy training for Plant SC and Hourly (Technician) populations;
• Lead efficiency initiatives, cross-parter ideation sessions and associated progress reporting.
What We Are Looking For:
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills needed for evaluating yield, quality and plant resource utilization;
• Experienced financial and business analysis;
• Demonstrated skills in root-cause analysis and finding opportunities for enhanced operational and financial efficiencies with a record of driving and implementing actions to achieve these efficiencies;
• Demonstrated understanding and application of internal controls systems, policies and governance processes;
• Demonstrated strong communication (written and oral);
• Continuous improvement and customer service approach;
• Adept at demonstrating financial / operational expertise to develop clear and compelling recommendations;
• Successful record of mentoring, coaching finance teams.
• Bachelor's OR Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics (required), with a Minor Degree in Supply Chain (preferred);
• Minimum of 8+ years of Finance, Managerial and Cost Accounting experience;
• Strong systems technology skills required (e.g., Excel, Google Workspace, etc.) Strong preference for candidates with SAP experience.
• Supply Chain experience;
• 6+ years in Plant Controllership / Manufacturing Finance;
• 7+ years people management experience, leading two or more people;
• CPA, CMA or equivalent;
• Strong operational understanding of manufacturing execution systems (e.g. Wonderware) for leading production execution, work order flow and tracking of conversion cycle;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills especially in evaluating yield, quality and plant resource utilization.
Salary Range $112,000 - $164,850 USD
Pay is based on several non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
Clinton OK USA
Jobs in Clinton OK United States
Plant Controller - Hill's Clinton, Oklahoma Plant jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.