Hill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Pet Nutrition Denver CO United States
6 days ago
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 152907 - Denver, Colorado, United States
At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. If you’re interested in work that matters, fueled by passion for pets, we invite you to apply.
Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills’ mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets. Our decades of science and research guide us in creating nutrition that’s a step ahead so pets and pet parents can enjoy every day together. As the US #1 Veterinarian Recommended pet food brand, knowledge is our first ingredient with 220+ veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and food scientists working to develop breakthrough innovations in pet health.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager - Denver, CO who will lead and develop a team of 10-12 customer development professionals, passionate about partnering with and achieving business objectives within veterinary clinics, hospitals and specialty pet retail stores in assigned geographies. You will be accountable for the development of your team and to grow overall consumption, area market share, achieve volume and dollar sales plan (LE) driving BRMO (Brand Recommended Most Often), expense plan (NVO), improve retail fundamentals through building customer relationships, sales and promotion execution, merchandising support, and overall delivery of Hill's services and products.
What you will do
• Define objectives and priorities for your direct reports in alignment with regional/local market activities/priorities and communicate regularly to ensure clear expectations.
• Establish and supervise individual performance against sales objectives and Key Performance Indicators for the team on a weekly basis. Provide virtual and in-person coaching and feedback.
• Implement the hybrid customer engagement coverage model by developing team skills, setting clear expectations on Territory Manager behaviors and monitoring performance insights and results.
• Develop a local customized action plan that meets the needs of the unique regional marketplace while staying aligned to organizational priorities.
• Partner with external customer operations managers and respective colleagues to build relationships, align on key important metrics, and develop/implement specific activities.
• Demonstrate expertise in selling/negotiating and leading sophisticated customer situations.
• Lead market Gross to Net (GTN) budget to execute RE/brand strategy through prioritization of customers to achieve targets, optimally balancing the needs of customers and the company’s overall commercial objectives. Cultivate and maintain a return on investment mentality throughout the team.
• Implement Distribution policy and comply with commercial selling principles.
• Build commercial plans based upon understanding of customers’ strategies, priorities, and needs impacting in store/clinic execution.
• Lead, empower, and hold accountable your team in the development, implementation and execution of customer action plans to meet quarterly sales objectives and key performance indicators for the team on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, encouraging guided experimentation and new ways of engaging the customer. Stay ahead of trends in the pet/vet trade, industry, represent Hill’s as the strategic choice and participate in local trade conferences.
• Consistently deliver the fundamentals of customer engagement requirements and use business analytics to drive fact based conversations and improve credibility.
• Collaborate closely with business partners including but not limited to warehousing, customer fulfillment, the customer service center, customer development colleagues, etc. Elevate issues / opportunities when barriers challenge achieving business results.
• Identify, attract, train, develop, and retain high performing talent for the organization.
• Develop diverse talent pool for higher levels of responsibility or deepen expertise and proficiency in employee’s chosen role or career path.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Complies with all policies and standards
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years of prior sales experience
• 3+ years of key account management experience
• 1+ year of project leadership or people management experience
• Valid Driver's License
• Proficient digital literacy in Google Suites & Microsoft Excel
• 3+ years of people management experience, managing geographically dispersed sales team
• 1+ year of experience in animal health or science related field
• Ability to relocate within 1 to 3 years for long-term career advancement
• Ability to lead and encourage a team of customer development professionals
• Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills, highly driven, tenacious, and self-motivated
• Strong analytical skills and basic understanding of business and business terminology
• Excellent time management, planning skills and managing budgets
Salary Range $112,000 - $164,850 USD
Pay is based on several non discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
Denver CO USA
Jobs in Denver CO United States
Regional Sales Manager - Denver, CO jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.