Philips Boston MA United States
1 week ago
Sales, Field Sales Representative - Oral Healthcare (Boston
Sales, Field Sales Representative – Oral Healthcare
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Handle all account management activities for the Dental Professionals within your assigned geographic territory. As a product expert, your primary responsibilities include driving professional product usage and brand recommendations while meeting and/or exceeding sales targets. Through office visits, the FSR details the latest innovation of the Philips product portfolio to key dental professionals including Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members. By building strong, strategic sales partnerships, the FSR drives Sonicare as the #1 MOR (Most Often Recommended) Power Toothbrush and solidifies the Zoom brand as the #1 patient-requested professional whitening system. The FSR also consults on our full-line of Oral Care brands to build a healthy Oral Care plan for our Dental Practices.
You are responsible for
• The Philips Sonicare, Philips Zoom and Oral Care portfolio link to Dental Professionals within an assigned geographic territory
• Achieving established revenue growth expectations for dental practices within assigned territory
• Selling the Philips Oral Healthcare product portfolio to dental professionals to dispense or use with patients
• Full understanding the science and clinical significance behind the Sonicare power toothbrush, Zoom Whitening and Oral Care products
• Responsible for direct business-to-business selling and professional product detailing
• Primary responsibilities include driving professional product usage, brand recommendations (MOR, Most Often Recommended), and meeting/exceeding direct sales targets
• Builds strong strategic consultative sales partnerships with Dental Professional stakeholders including Specialists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members
• Develop and execute territory business plan based on driving product usage, recommendation and sales results within existing, new, and Enterprise accounts.
• Utilize CRM system, Sales Management Data, and Dashboard tools on a daily basis to track call activities and order entry
• Cultivate successful partnerships with internal sales and marketing teams to efficiently maximize territory coverage
• Organizing territory to allow for efficient and effective coverage of all dental professional offices within territory geography
• Build Professional Educator and Industry Key Opinion Leader relationships to drive recommendations and sales to include participation in dental conventions, local dental/hygiene associations & study clubs and dental/ hygiene schools
• Utilizes Philips clinical information and customer technologies to enhance DP business plans and in office plan execution
• Effectively translates consultative practice building techniques and in-office merchandising objectives into office level implementation
• Understands and selects the right promotional tactics to optimize sales
• Completing all administrative duties as per company policy
• Achieve all established key performance indicator expectations
• Develop partnerships with Inside Sales team to maximize territory coverage & efficiency
• Manage sales expenses responsibly
You are a part of
Philips Oral Healthcare, where we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases to improve patient’s oral health and overall well-being. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve with brands such as Sonicare, Zoom Whitening, NiteWhite, DayWhite, Fluoridex and BreathRx.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree, required.
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
• Computer proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) and iPad applications
• minimum of (3) years of Business to Business sales experience with a track record of success achieving all sales goals/quotas/objectives
• Dental or Medical Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace
Boston MA USA
Jobs in Boston MA United States
Sales, Field Sales Representative - Oral Healthcare (Boston) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.