Gorilla Jobs Manoora QLD Australia
1 week ago
This Organisation values staff wellbeing and prioritizes a healthy work-life balance! Work with children of all ages both with and without disability.
All applications including New Graduates and Experienced Clinicians are welcome.
This private practice is growing their team due to success in the community and commitment to meeting their client's requirements. They are excited to be looking for a passionate Speech Pathologist to grow with them!
Working out of a brand new, state-of-the-art facility, this opportunity in Northern Queensland could be your perfect role!
Staff wellbeing at this company is valued and work-life balance prioritized. They aim to provide a stress-free, friendly work environment. Let the admin team take care of all the bookings, invoicing, NDIS service agreements, and even resource washing, so you can focus your time on your all-important work with the children!
Part time and Full time roles available!!! Become part of this exciting opportunity and apply... today!
• Generous salary packages up to $120,000 + Super
• Professional Development allowance provided
• Approachable management team
• Commitment to staff wellbeing with a very manageable caseload
• Weekly or monthly regular supervision depending on experience
• New Graduates; Receive structured mentoring from a Senior Clinician
• Onsite parking available
• Work with a supportive team who have extensive clinical experience and want to impart their knowledge
• Access the latest technology to make your job easier!
• Enjoy working from a brand new facility with a team that loves to laugh!
• Extensive and ever growing resources to support you in your role
• Your own laptop and iPad to use
• Great location; 15 mins drive from the beach!
• Positive and supportive work environment
• Diverse caseload, supporting you in upskilling your knowledge
• Your individual preferences and strengths are considered when allocating clients
• Entirely Clinic Based
• Paediatric caseload - Ages 2 - 12
• Assist children with stuttering, comprehension, spoken language, spelling, reading, written language, key Word Sign, using symbols, Voice Output Communication Devices and feeding
• Provide goal-orientated assessments and therapy
• Create fun learning opportunities that engage children and stimulate development
• Provide support and assist clients and their families with the execution of therapeutic intervention plans.
• Establish effective working relationships with clients, families and other key contributors.
• Report writing and documentation
• Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
• SPA membership
• Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
• Valid WWCC
• Commitment to excellence in service delivery!
Interested in this position or know someone who might be?
Apply now or email your resume to Emma (Allied Health Division, QLD) on [email protected] or call +61 468 412 394 to hear more about the role.
Referral BONUS - we offer $300 to you if you refer a friend/colleague who we help into a new role!
Add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emma-elleson-4b8410261/
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au
Manoora QLD Australia
Speech Pathologist | Paediatric Caseload | Clinic Based Manoora QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.