Autism SA Clovelly Park SA Australia
5 days ago
Are you a Graduate Speech Pathologist looking to kick start your career?
Would you jump at the chance to let your enthusiasm shine while helping individuals live the life they choose, learn to apply your skills on-the-job AND benefit from the support of a clinical supervision program?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
• The position is offered as a graduate program, with ongoing employment offered upon successfully achieving the clinical and performance requirements of the program.
• Salary Offered : $64,958 + super + salary packaging options
• Discretionary Allowance : $5,000 per year - $192 paid fortnight
At Autism SA we share a passion for working with autistic people and our vision is for each person to be able to live the life they choose in an inclusive society.
If you care about people, enjoy working collaboratively and value integrity and honesty, then Autism SA is the place for you.
We are looking for a dynamic Graduate Speech Pathologist to develop their skills... and experience through our graduate program, with a rotation across both of our highly regarded Therapy Services and Foundations Skills Group teams.
Work location may vary throughout the program.
Why join our Graduate program?
• Dedicated 12 month, full-time graduate program, with ongoing employment offered upon successful completion;
• Rotation across our Therapy Services and Foundation Skills Group where you will have an opportunity to grow your skills and experience in two different settings;
• Work under close supportive supervision with weekly individual clinical supervision;
• Supportive workplace, team culture and access to working with a broad range of other highly skilled allied health professionals;
• Specific training programs to help develop discipline specific skills and knowledge in providing assessments, consultations and therapy programs for individuals on the Autism Spectrum, in a variety of settings;
• Fantastic training and professional development opportunities (including access to our in-house Training, Research & Consultancy department);
• Access to regular team meetings and opportunities to share ideas and build positive and strong working relationships;
• Attractive salary packaging benefits (an opportunity to increase our take home pay) including options for novated lease agreements and meal and entertainment benefits;
• You will have access to our purpose-built facilities with gross motor and sensory spaces;
• Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
• Flexible working arrangements;
• We embrace and respect neurodiversity; and
• We have a strong and rich history of being a recognised leader in providing specialised services to individuals on the autism spectrum, their families and the broader community.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor of Speech Pathology or a Masters of Speech Pathology;
• Current registration, or are eligible to register for full membership with Speech Pathology Australia;
• An innovative, resourceful and creative therapy approach that reflects a competent level of professional knowledge and skill;
• Ability to work independently within the scope of the role whilst performing routine professional tasks using discipline specific reasoning, concurrently with the ability to determine when it is appropriate to seek senior professional or managerial guidance; and
• Completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation module "Quality, Safety and You". If not already completed, you can access the module to complete : https : / / www.
ndiscommission.gov.au / workers / training-course
Satisfactory outcomes for the following probity checks will be required as a part of your employment :
• DHS Working with Children Clearance (WWCC);
• NDIS Worker Screening Check;
• National Police Check (NPC); and
• Full COVID-19 Vaccinations (including boosters).
How to apply
Please attach your cover letter and resume and complete your work history and education information on the application page.
You will also need to answer the shortlisting and personality questions for your application to be considered. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
Autism SA is committed to improving and sustaining employment outcomes for people from diverse backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Kelly MacDonald, Business Unit Lead, Therapy Services, via email :
No recruitment agencies please
Clovelly Park SA Australia
Jobs in Clovelly Park SA Australia
Graduate Speech Pathologist Clovelly Park SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.