Taco Bell Carrollton GA Georgia
1 week ago
You and the bell® has a nice ring to it.
Taco bell is growing! We are looking for a big leader who can build a team and develop an existing team of top performers by training and developing skills, providing clear consistent direction, and recognizing individual and team contributions. At taco bell, our benefits are designed to support you on a live más journey...
Here's a taste:
• competitive pay
• bonus potential
• 2 weeks vacation and additional pto
• free bachelor's degree and scholarship programs
• free meals
• career growth
• medical benefits day 1
• health and wellness programs
• 401k retirement plan with 6% match
• perks! Discounts on mortgages, vehicles, cell phones, gym memberships and more
• más earth! Commitment to a sustainable future
As the assistant general manager...
You support the restaurant general manager by following brand standards, training, coaching, and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. When your team succeeds, you succeed! We have fun and offer personal challenges and growth. The assistant general manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the restaurant general manager's absence.
At taco bell we lead with smart, heart, and courage. Is this you?
• have at least three (3) years restaurant/retail and management experience
• assist p&l management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• ensures all employees are provided with the appropriate training and resources
• champions taco bell's culture and values
• drives equity, inclusion and belonging behaviors in their restaurant
• ability to champion individual and team recognition, collaboration and motivation efforts
• ability to identify, recruit, and support the general manager in the hiring process of exceptional talent
• possess strong communication skills to conduct performance appraisals, take disciplinary action, motivate and train employees
• ability to adhere to corporate policies, procedures, and occupational health and food safety standards
The above pay represents the expected compensation range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
The range for this role is $46,000-60,000/year. Compensation may vary based on geographic location and experience
Carrollton GA USA
Assistant General Manager Carrollton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.