Firehouse Subs Snellville GA Georgia
1 week ago
Position Summary Statement:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a Firehouse Subs® Restaurant while adhering to all company guidelines and regulations...
Hungry for a new job?
Firehouse Subs is growing fast, and we are seeking a positive and energetic leader. We have a Commitment to and Passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service, Public Safety...and hiring the best! Join our team and you'll become part of a company that's consistently rated among the best in the field of fast casual restaurants.
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Program
• Paid Vacation
• Growth Opportunity
• 5-Day work week
• Friendly team-oriented environment
• Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations.
• Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
• Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness.
• Responsible for cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the building and equipment.
• Ensures the profitability of business by operating within established guidelines and requirements for all controllable costs.
• Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified and properly trained personnel.
• Accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant Assistant Managers, Shift Managers, and hourly staff.
• Actively participates in Local Restaurant Marketing in the local trade area.
• Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
• Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
• Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
• Any other duties assigned by the District Manager or Franchisee.
The GM is responsible for these areas whether on or off the premises
Salary $50,000 - $55,000 per year + Bonus + 401 K + Paid vacation & more
Firehouse Subs® is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for generously serving food and community. For the third consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data, Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment, with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
• Hearty and Flavorful Food
• Heartfelt Service, and
• Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate
Snellville GA USA
General Manager Snellville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.