Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Wellstar Health System, Inc. Mableton GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Wellstar Occupational Therapist - Travel PRN...
Certified Hand Therapist
The Occupational Therapist assesses, plans, organizes and participates in rehabilitative programs that help to restore or improve function in activities of daily living, functional mobility, cognitive tasks, strength, coordination and range of motion in patients suffering from disease or injury. Services are provided across the full continuum and rendered in a cost conscious, quality focused and customer oriented manner. Compliance with all applicable regulatory standards is also required in this role.
Some of our Locations: Holly Springs, Woodstock, Windy Hill, Douglasville, Marietta
Required Minimum Education
• Graduate from an accredited occupational therapy program.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
Required Minimum Licensure
• Current licensure as an Occupational therapist in the state of Georgia.
• Certified hand therapist
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association (AHA) is required.
Required Minimum Experience
• 1+ years of experience
Required Minimum Skills
• Effective communication skills, customer service focused, team oriented, and basic computer skills
Mableton GA USA
Occupational Therapist PRN Mableton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.