Group-IB Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
Content Marketing Manager (Global)
As a content marketing manager, you will create great stories that will open up the world of cybersecurity to people, find ways to tell potential and existing clients how to make their work and life safer through our solutions, build the strongest and most recognizable brand of the company as the top experts in cybersecurity. You can work at one of our offices or remotely from EMEA/APAC markets.
TASKS TO SOLVE:
• Produce high-quality articles, white papers, email campaigns, case studies, presentation content, web copy, and other necessary marketing content.
• Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
• Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics and social media analytics tools.
• Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines.
• Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer... challenges via personal research and communication with industry analysts in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
• Work closely with key stakeholders (i.e. product owners), product managers, and other departments to create effective marketing strategies that properly and consistently articulate the core benefits of our solution portfolio.
• Coordinate with the design, marketing, and other internal teams to create and review all content and ensure a consistent message.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role in high-tech industry.
• Familiarity with product positioning principles and is ready to prepare a material based on selling points and value propositions provided by your colleagues.
• Experience working with marketing automation systems (Marketo, Hubspot), Google Analytics would be an advantage.
• Technical writing experience is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience of localization best practices.
• Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
• Independent worker capable of managing multiple deadlines with little supervision.
• Strong communicator and collaborator; able to work with a variety of teams, possessing excellent written communications skills.
• Strong interest in cybersecurity technologies
Content Marketing Manager (Global) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.