Kroll London United Kingdom
6 days ago
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Data Insights & Forensics professionals are experienced advisors built on Kroll’s DNA of risk and investigations. Traditional technologists (forensics, data analysis, discovery) and data scientists converge with globally experienced fact-finding professionals to provide clients with unparalleled end-to-end technology, data analytics, and integrity solutions throughout the Compliance, Investigation and Litigation lifecycle.
At Kroll, your work will... help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Position Overview : The Managing Director within Data Insights & Forensics (“DIF”) Practice will have the ability to manage client relationships, handle substantive assignments and develop business primarily for the practice but also help with joint marketing of our other Kroll services. The successful candidate would be expected to originate and manage business and raise the profile of the firm through active business development. For consideration, candidate must demonstrate significant past business origination and have high level corporate contacts and have experience leading other experienced professionals.
• Help develop and lead the Data Risk Management service offering for the DIF service line. This will include go to market strategy, recruiting and development of staff, developing proper technology tool stack to support the service offerings, business origination, and finally execution at a high level.
• The Data Risk Management service offering includes consulting services in global data regulation including privacy and digital ethics; developing, assessing and enhancing data governance programs; and finally, enhancing and optimizing client data to bring transparency to their most critical risks.
• Global focus on business development, client management, and relationship expansion
• Assess and help enhance broader Kroll innovation delivery capability
• Alignment and tactical integration with overall Global Data Insight, Risk, and Analytics strategy
• Continue to develop yourself and the Kroll Brand through thought leadership and market facing activities
• Business/client development and financial management skills and experience are required
• At least 15 years of work experience with solid career progression, including at least 7 years’ experience in one or more professional service organizations (Legal and/or Consulting).
• Bachelor’s degree is required. JD, or relevant graduate degree preferred
• Proven leadership ability
• “Hands-on” professional with ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
• Corporate contacts and strong reputation in private sector
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Managing Director, Data Insights and Forensics London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.