QUINNOX SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
QUINNOX SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 week ago
During all the stages, the Project manager:
• Provides planning and monitoring, milestone management, resources forecasting and change management across the project portfolio.
• Guarantees the quality of the deliverables, the compliance with the contractual schedule and the allocated budget.
• Manages several trades, for a typical duration of few months to two years.
• Works with a technical team located in SG and animate regular teams meetings to reach project objectives
• Continuously interacts with company teams located in FR to coordinate the engineering phases and the delivery of software builds and hardware pieces.
• Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering / Information technology related fields.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in managing large and complex projects covering IT, information systems and Mechanical & Engineering fields, with external subcontracting.
• With an experience in the implementation of complex... information systems (database, network, IT security) and/or system architecture, the candidate has strong organizational and management capabilities, and solid understanding of full development cycle.
• Fluent in English, another language is a plus; he has good command of Office tools, MS project.
• Singaporean preferred.
• An international certification in project management (PMI, for example) is a plus
Project Manager(Infra) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.