MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE. LTD.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic IT Project Manager to plan, execute, and finalize multiple projects according to strict deadlines and budgets. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of assigned projects, ensuring that they are completed within the defined scope, quality, time, and cost constraints. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing project teams composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resources allocation
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders
• Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks and issues
• Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders and project team members
• Develop and manage project budgets, tracking actual versus planned expenses
• Conduct regular project reviews, ensuring that projects remain on... track and within budget
• Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and client expectations
• Manage project team members, providing direction, motivation, and support as needed
• Ensure that project documentation is complete, accurate, and up to date
• Continuously evaluate and improve project management processes and procedures
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., business administration, computer science, engineering)
• 5+ years of experience managing complex projects in a corporate environment
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to specification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and team members
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Proficiency in project management software (e.g., Microsoft Project, Asana, JIRA)
• PMP or other project management certification preferred
• 1 year enewable contract
If you meet the requirements of this position and have a passion for project management, please submit your application for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Renee Feng at [email protected] for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a reply within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Talent Solutions
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 EAP
Registration No: R23111942
Project Manager (Health Tech) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.